Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

XD!

yes. your horse IS amazing.

989 bytes 989 bytes

???

interesting. theres nothing there...but somehow i find myself...actually liking this thing XD

Camping Camping

good things to come

dude, i like were you were heading with this. its way too short is the only thing i could really say needs improvement. i cant say that the art was bad or anything i can see you obviously spent time on it. soooo. yeah not too bad at all keep it up

Everyone Loves Doritos Everyone Loves Doritos

Im sorry

Whoever sings that song and the others like it, waffles or whatever the hell it is...it gets old incredibly fast. also please take a little more time on animation. you had the idea down just that it was sketchy. looking forward to more attempts tho dont quit

Stick Slayer Episode VIII Stick Slayer Episode VIII

wow

while not incredibe as far as artwork goes. an amazing peice of animation. i never heard of this guy before but now seeing what he was capable of doing with only flash, is a real shame he died so young. a great video and a great animator.

Paper Plane Panic Paper Plane Panic

nice

hey really nice job on the artwork. amazing. only thing i could say is that, to me, the music didnt really fit and it seemed really mello for all the running around shooting stuff. but maybe thats what you were going for? really nice job none-the-less.

An Average Day Episode: 1 An Average Day Episode: 1

hokay

hey dude, not a bad start. nice humor and not too shabby on the animation. my only suggestions would be to take a little more time on the drawings, fix your "play" button(it was wiggin out on me but then again it could have been a one time thing), and make your next video a little longer. Other than that great job. Looking forward to your next video.

Foolish52 responds:

yeah i didnt know how to make the start button work.. :O

Thoughtful Project Thoughtful Project

LOLZ

wow. I really had no frickin idea what the hell was going on but...but i liked it!

Deploy! Deploy!

Not bad for a first

hey dude. i did like that the animation didnt totally suck for an early movie. The little machine gun stick dude was pretty intense. But next time maybe take a little more time on animation and if your doing a war themed flick, maybe some war themed music. Not that your pick was bad. I suggest something like BYOB by System of a Down, something heavily war related. but overall not bad. 3and6

School's Tomorrow? School's Tomorrow?

I LIKE